We’ve been making great strides at Libros Schmibros since our opening in July 2010, but could use your help.
Want to do us a mitzvah? Here are some ways to get involved at Libros:
- Donate materials to help us get organized. We could really use bookends, and gift cards to office supply stores like Office Depot and Staples.
- Donate your time. Our volunteer needs are located below!
- Donate! Your donations help keep our doors open, and allow us to offer books and programming in Boyle Heights. You can donate here.
Want to volunteer? We need handy or crafty folk to help tackle the following tasks:
- Build us a bookcart or two!
- Help us design additional signage for the shop!
- Help us create bilingual bookmarks for patrons!
- Have a truck? Please help us re-donate books!
Do any of the above speak to your soul? Or, want to get involved some other way? Fantastic! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Our needs do shift, so please do check this page often!